On a Malara Fishing Charter, you will develop an appreciation for traditional fishing practices and the cultural heritage associated with our local river systems.
This tour is an amazing opportunity to experience the natural beauty of our waterways and the diversity of our wildlife, whilst fishing along the way to the mouth of the iconic Gambumanda (Albert River) in the Barramundi Capital of Australia.
- Remote Gulf location
- Gear supplied
- Gangalidda guide
- Small groups
- Lunch and morning/afternoon tea
- Fishing equipment
- $120 per person - 2 hrs river bank tour
- $180 per person - 3 hrs currently unavailable
- $225 per person - half day (approx. 4 hrs)
- $345 per person - full day (approx. 7 hrs)
- Minimum 4 people
- Maximum 6 people
- Morning departure
- No children under the age of 5 years old
- Children 6 and above must be accompanied by an adult
- Self-drive to river departure point - (details supplied on booking).