On a Malara Fishing Charter, you will develop an appreciation for traditional fishing practices and the cultural heritage associated with our local river systems.
This tour is an amazing opportunity to experience the natural beauty of our waterways and the diversity of our wildlife, whilst fishing along the way to the mouth of the iconic Gambumanda (Albert River) in the Barramundi Capital of Australia.
- Remote Gulf location
- Gear supplied
- Gangalidda guide
- Small groups
- Lunch and morning/afternoon tea
- Fishing equipment and Bait
- $425 for the Full Day Fishing Charter
- Maximum 6 people
- Morning departure
- No children under 8 years old
- Children aged 8 years to 12 years are 50% off full price and must be
accompanied by an Adult
- Self-drive to river departure point - (details supplied on booking).