Join Balloon Aloft and Yagurli Tours for a hot air balloon ride over the extraordinary countryside of Burketown in the Gulf of
Carpentaria. Enjoy views like no other of the spectacular Gulf Country including Australia’s largest salt pan, Albert River and out to the ocean. Learn about the unique local flora and fauna from our Gangalidda and Garawa crew pre or post your flight and discover the rich cultural heritage of this beautiful natural landscape.
Sunrise flights are scheduled daily during July and are approximately 30-40 minutes in duration. All flights are followed by a Champagne celebration with your pilot and fellow passengers upon landing.
- Spectacular views of Australia’s largest salt pan, the Albert River and out to the ocean
- Commentary from local guides
- Highly experienced Balloon Aloft pilots
- Intimate group flights of up to 8 passengers
- 30–40-minute hot air balloon flight over Gulf Country
- Champagne celebration on landing
- Digital photos
MEETING LOCATION & TIME
Flights meet at Burketown Visitors Information Centre, 87 Musgrave Street, Burketown.
Your meeting time will be confirmed the day before your flight
- $289 per person
- $235 for children aged 7-12 years
*Please note hot air ballooning is a weather dependent activity.
All tickets are fully refundable in the event of cancellation due to unsuitable weather conditions.
To book your flight please phone Balloon Aloft on 1300 723 279 or for further information visit www.balloonaloft.com/burketown